|Moderated by: Stuart W, Grainne|
|We have decided to sell our 1984 IP31; hull #7; centerboard model (3’ draft w board up, 7’ down).
The boat needs chainplates to be renewed and is priced accordingly at $25K; otherwise in good condition and equipped for cruising:
· custom boarding platform/diving ladder
· St. Croix removable davits
· 9’ Yankee Boatworks FB dingy
· reverse cycle AC/heat
· six deep cycle AGM itbatteries, four golf cart 6v and two group 31
· 2Kw inverter
· 100A Balmar alternator
· sail inventory: main, 140 genoa, 110 jib, staysail, asymmetrical spinnaker
Attachment: St.Ories sailing.jpg (Downloaded 91 times)
Last edited on 06-18-2021 03:16 pm by Grainne
I wanted to check and see if the boat is still available. Any additional information would be great.
[ ... Off-topic query removed. Please use appropriate forum categories for questions not related to this ad ... ]
Last edited on 08-05-2021 09:36 am by Stuart W